At this time, the Bay Area Council does not have employment or internship opportunities available. Please check back regularly.
The Bay Area Council is a business-sponsored, public policy and advocacy organization for the nine-county Bay Area. It is a nonprofit organization supported by more than 325 member companies representing the top employers in the Bay Area. The Council proactively advocates for a strong economy, a vital business environment, and a better quality of life for everyone who lives in the Bay Area.
In a recent anonymous employee survey, colleagues said they like working at the Council because of:
- “The people, love that we are a noble cause organization, am so proud of the work we do, love our members, our ability to help the region. I really like the BAC culture, friendliness, humor and fun in the workplace.”
- “Being allowed to bring who I am as a person to my role and performance as a BAC employee.”
- “Challenges, latitude to innovate, ability to manage my time and goals fairly independently, great friends and team members.”
- “Many really smart people to work around all willing to do whatever is necessary to get things done”
- “The BAC has an awesome mission, and an ability to rally together to achieve lofty goals. The staff feels like a family”
We engage business and civic-minded leaders to solve the most challenging regional issues to ensure the Bay Area is the most innovative, sustainable, inclusive and globally competitive place in the world.