Complimentary for All Members
As the Biden Administration solidifies its agenda and Democrats assume control of Congress, the Bay Area Council is ready to make our annual trip to D.C. – but we will be virtual this year!
Join the Bay Area Council from March 22-26 and hear from Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senator Alex Padilla and other top legislative and Biden Administration officials about their priorities over the coming months and opportunities for partnership on key issues.
WHEN: March 22 – 26, 2021
WHERE: Your home or office!
Participants will have the chance to speak directly with leaders during a series of 30-45 minute virtual meetings each day between 9-12pm Pacific Time. We are working to schedule 3-4 meetings per day, allowing you to conduct regular business, but still actively participate. You will be free to pick and choose which you attend.
Your participation will enable you to hear what’s happening on Capitol Hill and to make your voice heard during President Biden’s First 100 days. Confirmed speakers to date include:
- The Honorable Speaker Nancy Pelosi
- The Honorable Pete Buttigieg, Secretary of the Department of Transportation
- Sen. Alex Padilla
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein
- Rep. Mark DeSaulnier with Rep. Peter DeFazio
- Rep. John Garamendi
- Rep. Josh Harder
- Rep. Jared Huffman
- Rep. Barbara Lee
- Rep. Zoe Lofgren
- Rep. Jackie Speier
- Rep. Mike Thompson
- Kathy Dedrick, Policy Director, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
- Richard S. Cho, Ph.D., Senior Advisor for Housing and Services, Office of the Secretary, HUD
- Kelly Speakes-Backman, Acting Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Taranjit Singh Sandhu, Indian Ambassador to the US
- Tommy Beaudreau, Latham Watkins, on climate policy
- Gibson Dunn panel — featuring attorneys who have argued many times in front of the Supreme Court — on upcoming Supreme Court regulations and the gig economy
Additional speakers and details will be made available as meetings are confirmed.
Please contact Kirsten Vernon for sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com.
This is a critical turning point for the Bay Area, for our companies, and for our country. We hope you will join us!