Join the Bay Area’s leading companies and top executives in advancing a strong economy and a better quality of life for everyone who lives here.
Check out our upcoming meetings and events. If you see something of interest, we invite you to attend and see first hand what we do.
- Significant clout – through involvement of critical mass of top business leaders.
- Collective action – on issues that matter to their company.
- Direct access – to top federal, state, and regional political leaders and stakeholder groups.
- Valuable connections – to the influential business and civic leaders in the region and the world.
- Credibility – through well-researched, fact-based positions and policy recommendations.
- Policy expertise – through internal experts, external networks, and partner organizations.
- Execution ability – an organization with a proven ability to get results and achieve needed policy outcomes.
- Comprehensive membership – When a company joins the Council, all employees are able to participate, not just your CEO or top executive
- Invitations to over 100 member-only events and meetings throughout the year
- Opportunity to have a voice on policy that affects your company by joining a policy committee
- Access to top federal, state and regional government officials through roundtable discussions and other events
- Exposure to global perspectives and opportunities from local and international thought leaders
- Opportunities to speak and present at meetings and events
- Access to research, reports, and other publications of the Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Weekly Flash newsletter subscription and opportunities to be featured in the Member Spotlight section
- Opportunity to write a guest column for the Weekly Flash
- Access to the Bay Area Council annual poll detailing which issues are most significant to Bay Area residents
- Philanthropic sponsorship opportunities
- Participation in annual delegations to Sacramento, Washington DC, China, and other city trips
- Invitation to the BAC Annual Dinner and Hall of Fame and the Outlook Conference
- Company recognition in print and on the BAC website
- Expert public policy advice and guidance
- Opportunities to include your company’s key corporate issues, perspectives and successes into Bay Area Council materials
- Opportunity to expose business and community leaders to your organization by hosting meetings and events at your office space
Membership dues are based on a company’s worldwide annual revenues and number of Bay Area employees. Minimum dues are $5,500. For additional membership information, please complete this Membership Application.
Read about: How we made a difference in 2016
Watch below to see how the Council has helped to transform the Bay Area since its inception over 70 years ago.
For more information about membership, please contact:
Chief Membership and Development Officer