Join the Bay Area Council
Join more than 280 of the Bay Area’s leading business organizations who are committed to improving the competitiveness and vitality of the Bay Area region.
What We Offer
- Significant clout - through involvement of critical mass of top business leaders.
- Collective action - on issues that matter to your company.
- Direct access - to top federal, state, and regional political leaders and stakeholder groups.
- Valuable connections - to the influential business and civic leaders in the region and the world.
- Credibility - through well researched, fact-based positions and policy recommendations.
- Regional policy expertise - through internal experts, external networks, and partner organizations.
- Execution ability - an organization with a proven ability to get results and achieve needed policy outcomes.
- Invitations to member-only events
- Participation on influential policy committees
- Access to top federal, state, and regional government officials
- Valuable connections to the most influential business and civic leaders in the region
- Ability to leverage advocacy efforts with collective rather than individual action
- Exposure to global perspectives and opportunities
- Access to the well-researched, fact-based publications of the BAC Economic Institute
- Weekly Flash subscription
- Opportunity to participate in and receive detailed findings from annual BAC Poll
- Major event and program sponsorship opportunities
- Philanthropic sponsorship opportunities
- Participation in delegations to Sacramento, Washington, D.C., and other destinations
- Invitation to Annual Dinner & Outlook Conference
- Recognition on website
- Membership in an organization with a proven ability to get results and achieve critical policy outcomes for the region!
The minimum dues for membership is $5,000 for small organizations. Dues scale up based on size of organization according to these factors:
- Number of employees (worldwide and within the Bay Area)
- Size of company (revenues)
- Nature of business (industry)
- Headquarters location (within or outside the Bay Area)
For a membership dues quote for your company, please fill the Membership Application below and submit to Del Christensen at email@example.com
Jim Wunderman, President & CEO, hosts frequent Member Orientations to review the framework of the Bay Area Council, its current initiatives and vision for the future. These are good opportunities for new members to engage in dialogue on issues and interests important to them.
Although we are a council of business leaders, participation is not limited to your company’s CEO. Senior staff is encouraged to participate so that you stay informed on all initiatives of interest. Participation is a very important part of your membership and our ability to influence policy. The Membership Director will work with you to develop participation and benefit profile that meets your needs.
For more information on membership please contact:
Vice President of Membership
Click here to download a Membership Application.